9/20/16

Thanks from Hellocon 2016!

Yes Hellocon 2016 is over now and I want to thank you all who visited Chiringo's table! The event was very fabulous and I liked to be part of it though I was in hurry every second but hey that's how it is, right? God I loved to see all of the dresses and people who were there! Also I liked to meet new people and I hope I will see them later some where in future!



I hope this wasn't last Hellocon though the organizers said so. But I need to thank all of the organizers for such amazing work they made because this was one of the most pleasant con-event I was in. Why? Well they organized almost all of the fashion show things, helped every time with selling when vendors needed brake and even gave us a lunch. And even though they forgot to gave me back all of my products after fashion show they still took it professionally and send me a package after the event to my home. Everything was in the box!

I was also lucky that other vendor who was supposed to be next to me didn't come and I got her/him a table. So that is why also why some of my table photos have only one table when later ones have two.
So here is some photos to look:

People who see their first coords in fashion show runway will feel overwhelmed by it and-....and.... I felt tears in my eyes too. Okay I said it! Now forget about it!
 I used my Canon camera to take this shot so don't mind the poor resolution it's for taking photos not good video. ;P


Thank you all who visited my a table! I'm really happy about it! And thanks for all my models too! See ya next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment