2/15/16

Lolita clothing line progress

Progress of lolita clothing line is doing well and now I have some pictures to share. Some of these will be on the webshop ready to order and some are meant for this summer's con sales (I will talk about those later).


Rose petals (above) are one of the future lolita clothings in progress. This type of dress will be very suitable for short women (like myself) because of waist fitting curve look.

 
This cape is one of my favorites for guro or shiro lolita look. It has quite haunted look but still cute with frills on the hem. The colour is natural white so little bit yellowish than pure white. The fabric has two fabric layers and the top one has holes in it.

 

Classic lolita was one of the looks I promised to make and you will get it. This is one of the firsts: Rose dream skirt. Lovely creamy flowers all around the skirt and ribbons on the sides. 

I will post more pictures when I finish sewing and photo shooting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment