3/25/16

Hellocon 2016



It's pleasure to finally inform you that Chiringo will be attending to next Hellocon! It has been hard to not to tell about it than just now because I have been so excited! Hellocon have announced me to be one of their vendors and that's why I can talk about it now.
Hellocon is Nordic countries' biggest lolita fashion event and it's held in Helsinki (Finland) 18.-19.6.2016.

I'm happy to announce that Chiringo's products will be available to buy in Hellocon but also will be attending to fashion runway show!
It will be first time that Chiringo's clothes can be seen on runway.




As smart ones may have figured out Hellocon is one of the reasons why I have lately made so much lolita related clothes, jewelry and accessories. If you have missed them check my site, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram accounts.


This year I'm planning to have mostly casual and classic lolita looks. Little bit added with gothic and sweet lolita styles. I hope you all will be coming there! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment